Probably you don't know, but you mean a lot to me.





Okay. Usually I don't write anything to my posts, but this time I thought: why not?
Well, actually, it's more like I really wanted to write somethin and now look at me, I write about writing.
That's why I don't write anythin usually, because whatever I write, it's rubbish!

A good friend of mine celebrated her 16. Birthday yesterday and the party was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it and the people who I met were extremely nice. :)

I'm reading the fourth book of Harry Potter right now. In German. I just read all the books in English, now I started to read them again in German (I'm addicted to these books. It's not normal, I know) 'Tatzes Rückkehr' is the chapter 'Padfoot returns'. I love Sirius Black :3

Wow. I hope you didn't read all that rubbish,

I love you guys

xoxoxo

J